Monday, November 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay, so we know that I'm new to blogging...well, Darcy tagged me so here it goes! My fourth picture in my fourth folder is... BC and I at the lake on Memorial Day:) This was taken a couple of weeks before Declan was born! It makes me laugh because people asked when BC was due! Just for the record, he was pushing his stomach out that far (he says!).

Okay, now for 7 weird things about me... 1. I am a vegetarian, but I don't eat salad (it makes me gag) 2. I don't like to drive...at all...BC does all of the driving unless I really need to go somewhere 3. On my birth certificate, SS card and license my name is spelled SHILO because that is the way my dad spells it:) 4. I like to do the dishes by hand, I don't think the dishwasher does a good job, plus I don't like to unload it 5. I need the faucet running in order to go to the bathroom no matter where I am 6. I eat my food "meticulously" BC says...for example, if we are having pasta, veggies and bread for dinner, I eat all of the veggies, then the bread and then the pasta, I don't mix up my bites:) 7. I can't stand touching raw meat, it is quite possibly the worst thing in the world

2 comments:

susie butler said...

You are wierd!!!
Your Mother

darcy said...

hahah!! Love the picture and LOVE the weird things!