Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm 10 months old!

10 months old today! Oh my goodness have these past 10 months gone by fast. Declan is a crawling machine these days, he loves to push a ball around and chase it and he also likes to pull himself up onto his feet, he's getting pretty good at standing while holding on to something! He recently figured out how to clap (I can't get it on video, he stops when I try, but it's really fun to see) and still enjoys the bath and loves to play with dad's shoelaces. His new found talent is throwing things, we're thinking maybe quarterback if lineman doesn't work out! He's even sleeping a bit better, his favorite times to get up are 12:45 and 4:45. Declan gives great hugs and we're working on waving bye-bye:)

I had a hard time getting this picture...here's why!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That's a great clip, Shiloh!