Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mama's new ride

Well actually it's Declan's new ride, I just get to drive it! They finally dropped it off to us last night (we bought it on Saturday) and the first place we drove to...Dairy Queen! BC's idea of course, but the Brownie Batter Blizzard we split was really good:) I'm really excited about our Pacifica, it has some awesome features and is so spacious. It's considered a crossover, so I'm no longer an SUV driver (I will most likely go back to one someday though). The best thing about it is that it's really safe, we've got precious cargo!! It is quite a bit bigger than my Bravada, so it's going to take me some time getting used to parking it and backing it out of our garage...watch out fence!

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Very nice! You will get used to it in no time!