Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Boo

Declan has been so much fun these last couple of months, 14 months is an awesome age:) Duck and dog are a couple of his favorite words and animals. He loves sitting up on the couch like a big guy, watching Elmo in the morning and he gets so excited when dad comes home from work (he runs to the door when he hears the lock click). Declan's had a great summer at the pool, he likes to climb the stairs to the slide, but it's too big for him to go down it by himself so I ended up going down with him a few times...a little girl told me I was too big for it:) He loves to watch airplanes go by and always points to them. I've been letting him roam around our room while I shower, which has lead to all of my clothes being pulled and thrown out of the drawers along with BC's socks. Oh, and he knows how to flush the toilet now! He's added grapes (with supervision) and peas to the list of food he likes, it's still kind of a short list with no milk on it, it's a good thing he loves yogurt:) His top 2 molars started coming in about a month ago, they're still not totally in, and now one of his bottom molars has popped in...ahhh, gone are the nights he slept from 8:30-6. They'll return, right? He still loves reading books and playing with blocks. I think a bird feeder will be next on our list to get him. We just love him so much and are so blessed to be his parents:)
Don't you just love his new little hat?!

2 comments:

Amy and Scott said...

Shiloh, Declan is just the CUTEST little man! He looks like so much fun! I love those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks! He definitely looks like a very happy baby! I need to get my rear in gear and update my blog...been a busy couple of weeks so I've hardly been online at all. Have a great weekend!

~amy said...

Oh I just love it that he gets excited to see his daddy after work. Mia's the same way and it's so sweet! I hope they never stop doing that. :)