Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Butler's

We celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve at my parents (that's Ya-ya and Pop-pop to Declan). For a twist this year my mom, sister Tam and brother Jon made soups for dinner...I actually think we should do it again! I think everyone had way too many gifts, not that I'm complaining, they were all awesome gifts! Declan got a new wooden trike, farm puzzle, race cars, new clothes...the list goes on:) BC got some new work and casual clothes, an Always Sunny in Philadelphia Christmas dvd, and a stocking full of chocolate! I love my new yoga pants, apron (I really wanted one), and I can't wait to use our new Tom-Tom!! Oh, and read my 2 new James Patterson books! It amazes how we are able to squeeze all of us in our little house, but I wouldn't trade it...it's just a good thing we're a close, cozy family! Thank you for everything:)

Eating red and green rice krispie treats:)

4 guys on a couch! Pop-pop, Dec, Jake and Uncle Rob

1 comment:

susie butler said...

Dave Smith in England noticed the gold,glass piece in the corner and I noticed the bowl of chili in Tam's hands .Was that right before she flipped it onto the white carpet? She can really move fast !
Gotta love my girls and boys!