Friday, February 26, 2010

Dad and Dec sleepover (almost)

I say almost because it didn't go quite as planned! BC has been wanting to have a little sleep over with Declan in his room for awhile now, so last weekend he moved the guest bedroom mattress into Dec's room! Dec really didn't know what to think, but liked climbing up on the mattress and taking out all of his toys. They even tried to build a fort, but the sheet wouldn't stay up:) I gave my good night kisses, turned off the light and shut the door...a little while later I could hear Declan and he was clearly not happy! After about a half hour all was quiet, so I went to bed, but soon heard him crying:( At the point Dad brought him in our room...I guess he's just not ready for a sleep over yet, but it sure was sweet of Dad to try!

No comments: