Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SMS Ladies/Auntie Love

Friday evening I was able to get together with all of the lovely ladies I used to work with (in back is Theresa and Susie, Lauren, Ruthy and Megan are in front). Thank you Susie for hosting, it was incredible to get to see everyone and Declan had a great time playing with Noah, Faith (Susie's little ones, Noah is a month older than Dec and Faith will be 6) and Nathan (3, Megan's grandson). The chips and salsa, hummus and pita and gossip, I mean conversation, was much needed! I just wish I could have had some of Ruthy's margaritas:) I love the picture of Declan and his aunties...how great is auntie love?!

1 comment:

susie butler said...

That isn't the real Theresa because she isn't in all the other pictures!!!! So great to see your teacher friends. Thanks "teacher friends" for being such good friends to our kid.You guys all look great and such good looking children !
Love Mom