Thursday, November 17, 2011

17 months

Only one more month til our little Conall Bear will be 1 and a half, please go slow!  Wow, has Conall became his own little guy lately.  Loves to have his puppy with him, can't get enough fruit (doesn't really care what kind as long as he can eat it), really likes to read...Go, Dog Go and Put Me in the Zoo are his current favorites.  And he really is such a good little brother, if Declan needs a kleenex he goes and gets it for him:)  He's finally sleeping well, no longer nursing means no more getting up in the middle of the night!  I think he actually likes to sleep now!  He's really close to do a somersault and likes to say "boo" (thanks to Declan always saying it).  His top and bottom cuspids are poking in, thankfully!  Now if we could just get him to start liking pasta!  We love this little bear:)    

1 comment:

smith said...

Hi,
Ms. Butler or should I say Mrs. O'rourke!
I just wanted to let you know that I am coming to Inidana the day or two after Christmas and I think I leave New Year's day. I am visiting my cousins maybe we could see each other in the time I am visiting. Let me know.

Maddie