Saturday, February 11, 2012

o'rourke: family of 5

 BC and I are excited to announce that Declan and Conall will be big brothers!  New boo is set to arrive mid August.  We've had two ultra sounds and new boo is looking great:)  I am finally starting to feel better, still tired and at times exhausted, but I haven't had my head in the potty (or fire pit, that actually happened one morning on our way out to the garage!) for over a week.  Declan seems pretty excited about having a new baby, he was concerned with where the baby would sit in the car and if it was pooping in my tummy:)  Conall will point to my tummy, say baby and give it a kiss...pretty sure that won't happen once the baby gets here! 

3 comments:

Andrea Schultz said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!!! You are better than I...good luck, I hope all goes well, keep us updated! XO

Brad said...

That is fantastic news! Congrats to all four of you!!!

smith said...

Wow! Congrats!