Wednesday, January 16, 2013

4 yrs + 7 months

Our Declan B is even closer to being 5! 
He is so happy to be back in school after a wonderful Christmas break.  He's been busy working in his work books, painting and playing with his race car.  He got a hair cut (you can tell from the top and bottom pictures), it took us 2 times for them to get it right!  He is so self sufficient right now, combing out his own hair, zipping up his coat and buckling himself in.  Declan is still a bottomless pit, he eats more than I do at dinner!  He is full of the best questions and my goodness is he funny....the other day he told me he didn't like black beans, I asked him if he liked green beans or lima beans...no, no..."but wait mama, I do like one kind of beans, jelly beans!".  Here he is hanging up his bird feeders that he made at school this week:)  We love boo!



No comments: