Friday, March 15, 2013

dads night!

"Dad, you are not going to miss this for the world!"- Declan 4 years old.
This past Wednesday was Dads Night at Declan's school and he could not have been more excited!  Tuesday night he was up til after 10 pm practicing his songs:)  After school he took a shower, got dressed up and even put some smell good on!  He helped dad pick out his shirt too.  The two of them went out for pizza before heading to his school.  He told me the next day that dad let him have some pop, but I shouldn't be mad because it was just a special night.  Once they got to his classroom they did puzzles and sang songs for all the dads.  They special place mats and name tags too.  They also made ice cream and had lots of sprinkles!  I'm pretty sure it was better than Christmas...I think BC would agree:)  Here's a little something awesome that they had made for their dads, so great, I mean who knew BC was so good at fixing our roof?!



No comments: