Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The little boo's go to school

This morning was the first day of school for Conall and Galvan!  Conall is in  the 4/5 class with Mrs. Conard and Galvan has Miss Patti for Mom's Day Out!  Conall was so excited and ready to go back to school...mostly to play with his buddies I think:)  Galvan went into his classroom so well, he didn't see us leave so I'm wondering when he noticed!  We're just so happy they are in such a wonderful place.  I saved my tears for the car in the parking lot:)  Here's some pics from their morning.

 
 First day of 4/5's and MDO
 Conall is so happy to have Galvan at his school.
 Walking in with dad.
 
Conall helped Galvan hang up his backpack:) 
 He has no idea that he won't be with me today!
 
 With his best buddy Will...reading a book to start the day.

No comments: