Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st weekend at the pool!

Memorial Day marks the opening of the pool...thank goodness, it was so hot and was just what we needed! We ended up hitting the pool Saturday, Sunday and Monday! We may even go this afternoon:) Declan did a good job walking around with out us and only slipped and fell a few times. He really liked putting his head under the fountains! The video of him going down the slide may be the only we get this summer, for some reason after going down a few times he only wants to climb up and sit at the top and tell the other kids to go! I'm hoping this will pass, if not I'm making him a hat that says "Slide Monitor"! As I was getting some sun on Boo 2 I heard a little girl go "there's a pregnant person here"...so funny, but I'm not the only one sporting a bump at the pool!

1 comment:

smith said...

That is so cute! My cousins and I were in the pool all day!