Friday, September 28, 2012

15 oz of baby powder....

looks like this when it's not in the bottle. 
As I said in an earlier post, Conall doesn't seem to hear me say "lay down and take a nap", yesterday he must have heard me say "get out the baby powder and make the most unbelievable mess you can in your room...and don't forget to add a little bottom paste in the mix too"!!  I really have no more words for this...it's okay to laugh, I did:)
 At least he was reading during all of this:)
 This is Declan's bed, it got the worst of it!
 Any ideas on how to get the powder out of those little grooves?
Right now he's taking a nap, I think.
 


2 comments:

the swope family said...

We've totally had moments like this! I think 2nd born boys are just full of ornery! And they are adorable too which makes it so hard to get mad at them for their antics! :) Hope cleanup was easier than you expected it to be!!

Chrissy said...

OH.MY.GOSH. That's awesome! One for the memory books, for sure!